Air injection is a great aid in ensuring a healthy pond environment and water quality. Many of the biological processes in the pond, such as the breakdown of harmful waste products, require oxygen in order to happen efficiently.
Set at the side of the pond, AquaOxy is a safe and efficient way of increasing oxygen levels in the pond.
AquaOxy is a low-voltage (12V) membrane air injector pump with two adjustable air flow outlets. The included air stones are heavy in weight in order to stay in place and diffuse the injected air very finely for optimal dispersion.
Includes two air stones, connection tubing, an outdoor safety transformer and replacement membranes.
Effective Pond Size: up to 5000 gal.
- Air Injection: 450 GPH
- Output Pressure: 3.6 psi
- Connection Tubing Length: 15 ft. (2x)
- Power Cable Length: 15 ft.
- Power Consumption: 25W
- Power Requirement: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Regulatory Listing (Transformer): CSA (Canada, US)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.9 x 8.8 x 5.3 in.
- Air Tubes (Qty/Length/Dia): 2 pieces/16 ft./4.5 mm
- Air Outlets: 2
- Air Stones: 2