Constructed Out of Acrylic - 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and has a 93% transparency rating.
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
- Low Voltage - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
- LED Lighting - Multi-Color Remote controlled LED lighting with sixteen preset colors and brightness control.
- Contemporary Design - Molecularly bonded acrylic creates a visually seamless aquarium.
- Filter Cartridge - Designed to fit all biOrb aquariums.
- Easy Feeding Access - Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
- Effortless Set Up - Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
The biOrb LIFE 15 Aquarium is ideal for keeping small fish or shrimp. It's compact enough to place on your desk or in a small space at home. Like all biOrbs, the biOrb LIFE 15 uses ceramic media to provide biological filtration which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb.
To maintain your biOrb LIFE 15 all you need to do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water. The biOrb LIFE 15 uses the same proven filtration system as the rest of the biOrb range. The biOrb LIFE is equipped with multi-color remote controlled lighting that can be lit by any of the sixteen pre-set colors. You can relax as the aquarium gently fades through the entire spectrum of colors or select the day and night setting for a more natural scene. You can also control the brightness, making these controls a joy to use. For your peace of mind, the lights and air pump are low voltage. The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and is backed by a 2 year warranty. Smarter design makes fish keeping easy. Now you can have all the style of the LIFE collection in a smaller version.
What’s in the Box
4 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
Ceramic Media 1 pound / 450 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
MCR LED Light unit
Electrical & Environmental Requirements
Maximum Continuous Power