- Vitronic 9W is a simple, yet versatile UV Clarifier suited for cleaning the green out of ponds up to 2,500 gallons.
- Easily integrated into an existing or new pond system, Vitronic UV Clarifiers clean the green out of water.
- High quality UVC bulbs guarantee a long service life, and a constant effective irradiation capacity.
- Safely confirm that the UVC is working with clear tubing adaptors and the visual inspection window at the top of the filter.
- Quick release provides easy UV unit opening and closing for easy bulb change and cleaning of the quartz glass.
- Vitronic 9 is suitable for ponds up to 2,500 gallons without fish, ponds up to 1,250 gallons with a small fish load, and ponds up to 625 gallons with a large fish load.
- UVC bulbs should be changed at regular intervals, ideally in spring before the season starts, to guarantee the full capacity of the UVC output.
- When properly sized, paired, and registered online, this product qualifies for the Clear Water Guarantee.
- 2 year warranty
The Vitronic is a simple and effective UV Clarifier designed to operate with all filter systems, with maximum output reached when used with OASE BioSmart filters. Integrating the unit into your water features' filter system results in algae-free, clear water for your enjoyment. The quick-lock ballast head allows for easy changing of the UV bulb and cleaning of the quartz glass. The unit is easy to use and installed with minimal maintenance. When used in conjunction with the AquaMax Eco Classic 1900-2700 Filter and Waterfall Pump, AquaMax Eco Premium 2000-3000 Filter and Waterfall Pump or BioSmart 5000-10000 Flow-Through Filter, the Vitronic UV Clarifier qualifies for the OASE Clear Water Guarantee.
What's Is In The Box
- 1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2 in. black stepped adapters
- 1, 1-1/4, and 1-1/2 in. transparent stepped adapters
- UVC lamp
- Hose clamp
13 x 5 x 3.9 in.
110-120V / 60 Hz
Power Cable Length
3/4, 1, 1 1/4, 1 1/2 in.
Up To 7.25 PSI / 17 ft. of head